Discover How To Surprise Family and Friends With Homemade Bread?
Homemade Bread the Way it Should be Made!
Once you get this guide, you will not just want to make one loaf of bread. In fact, you will want to make more loaves that you won’t wait until Thanksgiving or Christmas to do it! This guide is not just for the holidays—you can make homemade bread all year round.
You will discover firsthand how the entire process works. From start to finish, you will be able to transform your baking into the best thing since sliced bread!
In this report, you will discover:
* How to measure ingredients for the dough
* The way you should measure the flour
* Why the ingredients should be measured as instructed in the directions
* What can happen when you add too much flour to the mixture
* How to measure flour the right way
* How to get an accurate measure of flour
* Why you should not use a cup to measure flour
* How to make bread flour
* Why you should use large bowls when making bread flour
* How to mix the ingredients together
* What you should do before combining the ingredients
* Why it’s important to have everything in front of you
* How to “proof” the yeast